Property all risks insurance provides cover for any physical loss or damage to the insured property caused by fire, natural perils or any other accidental causes not specifically excluded under the policy
Scope of Cover
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion and Impact of Falling Aircraft.
- The smoke and the impact of a vehicle collision.
- The riot, assault, malicious damage and melee.
- Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption and Tsunami.
- Typhoon, Storm, Flood and Water Damage.
- Machinery Breakdown (excluded as per 01 Feb 14 and a separate policy will need to be issued)
- Other accidental loss or damage (include Burglary / Theft)
Property All Risks insurance can be extended to cover Business Interruption (under Section II of the policy).
Business Interruption insurance provides cover for Loss of Gross Profit or Revenue due to reduction in Turnover as result of an insured peril under the Section I of the Property All Risks policy.